Return & Refund Policy
Last updated: January 18, 2022
Thank you for shopping at spillbase.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase, we invite you to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to spillbase, Auckland, New Zealand.
Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Service refers to the Website.
Website refers to spillbase, accessible from www.spillbase.co.nz
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
Your Order Cancellation Rights are governed by the Consumer Guarantees Act.
Repairs, replacements and refunds are known as remedies. You can ask for a remedy under the Consumer Guarantees Act (CGA). You should be able to get a repair, replacement or refund if:
- products or services don't do what they are meant to, or are defective
- products or services are different from their description, eg on packaging or in advertising
- products don't match the sample or model you were shown
- products or services are not reasonably fit for a particular purpose you told the seller about
- delivery is late or never arrives, or products are damaged in transit
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 5 Business days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods to the address supplied once your return has been accepted.
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone number: 0800 711611